For nearly 20 years, U.S. Bank has presented their Accomplished Under 40 List, celebrating young leaders in Central Oregon in all sectors of business. This year, Alison Mata, agent out of Harcourts The Garner Group made the list amongst an incredible group of high achievers.
“It’s an amazing honor to be included in this fantastic group of people that contribute to doing good business but also show support in our community,” states Mata.
To win the award, members must be nominated by their peers as outstanding individuals in their industries, who continually show a combination of both career path as well as philanthropic successes.
Chelsea Callicott, Public Relations and Social Media Specialist was responsible for nominating Mata.
“Alison’s professionalism belies her age, and she is equally committed to being a good mom, a supportive family member, and an active member in our community,” comments Callicott.
“Alison will continue to win awards and set herself apart from others because she truly embodies the win-win attitude and personal attributes of what an outstanding realtor should be.”
Cascade Business News presents U.S. Bank’s Accomplished Under 40 Awards at a beautiful dinner gala held specially each year for all award recipients. Mata brought her mother, daughter, and step mother to sit alongside her on the night.
“It was so special to have my best girls with me because they are all reasons why I am who I am today,” states Mata.
“Being able to have my step mom Sandy there was incredible, because without her guidance in my real estate career, I wouldn’t be the professional I am today.”
Sandy Garner, Alison’s step mom and also the Broker at Harcourts The Garner Group commented,
“I’m so proud of Alison, I think she is an amazing person, an amazing mother, and an amazing professional who takes extremely good care of her clients.”
“This is the biggest kind of notoriety I’ve ever received, and it is continuously proving to be an honor to be selected for this award.”
2017 Accomplished Under 40 Honorees
- Jasmine Barnett – Arts and Culture Alliance of Central Oregon
- Ryan Brown – Vice President and Commercial Relationship Manager @ U.S. Bank
- Peter Christoff – Merrill O’Sullivan, LLP
- Jessica Crouch – Heritage Brand, LLC
- Elizabeth Culley – Culley Insurance
- Travis Davis – PayneWest Insurance
- Sam DeLay – Hasson Real Estate Team DeLay
- Katherine Decker – BBT Architects
- Matt Dynice – Umpqua Bank
- Allison Glasier – COUNTRY Financial
- Tim Green – Faceout Studio
- Laura Ferguson – The High Desert Museum
- Laura Handy – Heart of Oregon Corps
- Tia Hanson, Assoc. AIA – Ascent Architecture & Interiors
- Megan Horner JD M BA – Horner & Park LLP
- Jackson Hruska – Deschutes Brewery
- Maggie Hubbell – Agency Revolution
- Alison Mata – Harcourts The Garner Group
- Leela Morimoto – LeeMo Designs
- Jennifer Moss Lewis – Pacific Source Health Plans
- Kristin Stratton, MD – Bend Memorial Clinic
To learn more about Harcourts USA, visit http://harcourtsusa.com
For more information from Cascade Business News, visit http://cascadebusnews.com/35310/
For more information on Chelsea Callicott Social PR, visit https://www.callicottsocialpr.com/
About Harcourts USA:
With over 900 offices in 10 countries, Harcourts International is one of the fastest growing real estate groups in the world.
Harcourts offers a full range of real estate services, specializing in residential, commercial and rural property sales as well as property management services. Harcourts works closely with affiliate, Luxury Property Selection to offer clients a comprehensive real estate solution.
In 2008, Harcourts launched its charitable arm, the Harcourts Foundation to provide support that helps, grows and enriches our communities. This year, Harcourts celebrated its 130th year anniversary.
Please direct all media inquiries to Emilee Koerner, PR Coordinator at Harcourts USA: Emilee.email@example.com
Follow us on social media!
LinkedIn: Harcourts USA